[OBSERVE: Use this field to inform the user (in your language) that the Join us page is only available in english]
AWS Senior Cloud Advisor - Cybercom AWS Business Group (CABG)
We are looking for an AWS Senior Cloud Advisor to join our team!
As a Senior Cloud Advisor at Cybercom AWS Business Group (CABG), you will be a member of various interesting customer projects consulting and helping our customers to meet their business and IT needs.
In this senior AWS professional role, you will work in the customer interface and participate in C-level consulting and discussions, new infrastructure builds and migrations as well as hands-on technical work with AWS. You are responsible for providing technical leadership to the team and being a trusted advisor for our clients. You have a significant role in helping to manage the customer relationship and roadmap and making sure that the projects achieve the common goal in cooperation with the customer, other technical specialists, sales team and Client Managers at Cybercom.
If you see yourself as a top-notch AWS architect and you would like to drive your role towards becoming a trusted advisor, this opportunity might be just the right one for you. Keep on reading through the requirements and hopefully, in the end, we will get the chance to read your application!
CABG Advisory Team spanning all of Nordics, but for this position, we are looking for a person located in Finland. Either Helsinki, Tampere or Turku offices acting as a base, but working flexibly remotely is also a possibility.
"We are a unit boosting and supporting all AWS -related business growth within Cybercom Group. We do it in close cooperation with AWS, collaborating on a daily basis with AWS organization. Cybercom is an AWS Premier Consulting Partner having AWS MSP, Migration, DevOps and Well-Architect Review competencies and over 200 certifications and specialties within the group. CABG is a top-notch expert task-force devoted to business growth and solving most challenging tasks our clients have in the cloud or on the way to cloud."
We have also other positions open for Stockholm, check them out here!
Tells Kimmo Sinkko, Head of Advisory, CABG.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Discuss, plan and answer deep technical inquiries on AWS architecture and development and solutions being recommended to the customers through examples or demonstrations.
- Proactively provide guidance on architecture methodologies, standards and leading practices.
- You will be responsible for keeping your knowledge up to date. we will provide you with the work time and resources to train yourself for example through certifications. This includes also continuously maintaining agreed certification levels.
- Architecting and designing solutions to meet the technical and business requirements.
- Deliver technical leadership and architecture on our solutions, as well as feedback around the evolution of the solution.
Be a member of Cybercom’s internal Senior Cloud Architects Team:
Senior Cloud Architects Team is a team consisting of senior cloud architects and advisors at Cybercom. They are professionally certified leading experts, who work in our most demanding customer projects.
The mission of the team is to show leadership and promote best practices in cloud architectures. They provide help for anyone at Cybercom by delivering documentation, advice, templates and proven solutions utilizing best of breed tooling.
The vision of the team is to be the leading architects of the front-line Managed Services Provider in the Nordics.
Skills required to succeed in this role:
- Proven and demonstrable experience as a Cloud Advisor in AWS.
- Have a solid technical background and/or hands-on experience with conceptualizing, strategizing and architecting cloud solutions.
- Understanding services and tools provided by AWS like the backs of your hands.
- Wider knowledge and understanding of other cloud platforms is seen as an advantage.
- Leadership skills to be able to inspire and influence others.
- Experience interacting with external clients.
- Full professional proficiency in Finnish and English languages.
- The ability to work in Swedish is seen as an advantage.
Do I Have the Potential to Become AWS Maker at Cybercom?
If you identify yourself as a stone-hard professional and to whom high quality is of great importance - then absolutely! If it comes naturally to you to avoid being stuck on just one way to do things and you can see the "big picture", Cybercom has definitely a lot to offer.
Did we catch your interest?
In case you recognized that this could the kind of role you'd enjoy, let us hear about you more by sending an application. If you want to ask more about this job opportunity, our Head of Advisory, Kimmo Sinkko, will help you out, you can find the contact information from our career site.
Are you who we are looking for?
Send in your application today!
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Make sure all fields are filled with valid information
Thank you, your message has been sent