[OBSERVE: Use this field to inform the user (in your language) that the Join us page is only available in english]
Are you an embedded software developer with experience in areas like Infotainment, Multimedia and Connectivity? Then we might be the perfect match! As a consultant at Knowit we can offer you opportunities to grow and try out apply your skills.
Integrated infotainment systems are increasingly becoming a vital part of the driver/passenger, and often the principal way consumers interact with and control the many functions of a vehicle. With the latest technologies you will work towards seamless integration with the vehicle’s hardware, software systems and cloud.
Are you who we are looking for?
We are looking for talented individuals who are curiosity and motivated by challenging tasks. We value a desire to learn, a great positive attitude and a knowledge sharing mindset.
Experience & background
As an Infotainment Developer at Knowit, you will be highly involved in a lot of many aspects of development projects. You should have extensive experience in Infotainment systems or similar; and have previously been involved in architecture and development discussions. You also have an interest to work with all or some of the layers of the stack, from Embedded C/C++ programming in Linux to application and user interface implementation in Android.
You most likely have a background as a Software Developer with at least 4 years of relevant, full time experience in development of embedded software in C, C++, in an embedded Linux environment or QNX.
You also have:
- Experience working with Git/Gerrit/Jenkins tools and Continuous integration.
- Experience on Communication protocols e.g. CAN (CANoe, CANdela, CANalyser), LIN, FlexRay, Ethernet.
- Good knowledge in Python.
- You see the value of good collaboration within a team, and have experience working in Agile software development processes.
- You are fluent in English, both verbally and in writing, Swedish is meritorious.
- You also have a driver's license B.
- Experience from Android framework development, good Java skills and Linux kernel is a bonus.
- Experience from the Android Automotive platform is a bonus!
- Work experience in Europe and Sweden is a bonus.
About Knowit Connectivity
Knowit Connectivity in Gothenburg enables companies and organisations to benefit from the opportunities of the connected world, and to enhance their competitiveness. By combining strategic thinking with passion for technology and creative solutions, we create digital opportunities and long-term value.
As a consultant company, we give you challenging tasks, positive leaders who listen and above all the opportunity to meet peers who are like-minded. Together with your Knowit manager you will plan for your future goals and dreams! We also place value on the right balance between work and private life. Above all else we focus on you and your personal development!
- Read more about Knowit Connectivity -
Apply for this position through our website or with your LinkedIn profile. If you have any questions you are welcome to contact our responsible recruiter Eleonora Minou at email@example.com
Are you who we are looking for?
Send in your application today!
Make sure all fields are filled with valid information
Thank you, your message has been sent