[OBSERVE: Use this field to inform the user (in your language) that the Join us page is only available in english]
Java Tech Lead
As part of the Cybercom Group from Sweden, our DNA is encoded with care for sustainable development - for a decade we have been a member of the UN Global Compact, we participate in climate summits and initiatives related to the transformation of businesses for the benefit of the planet. We help our customers digitize their products and services to facilitate a sustainable lifestyle for end users. Cybercom is an international work environment and a high organizational culture built on respect for the environment, people and diversity. A friendly and growth-stimulating workplace where you will see technology from a new, sustainable perspective.
For the OTT platform with 100,000+ hours of network content with a very strong subscription service we are seeking Tech Lead with strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, design patterns and certification in one or more of the following technologies: JAVA, BigData, ML/DL, AWS etc.
- Design and Implement Scalable new features
- Improvement and Implementation of different recommendation algorithms for ad/content
- Developing a fault tolerant scalable system covering all fail-safe scenarios
- Quality Code writing ability in multi-threaded environment
- Prior technical work experience in any big digital/tech firm in adtech/e-commerce is preferred.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in Backend Development or worked on High Scalability Applications
- Proven track record in leading and scaling data engineering teams
- Prior technical work experience in any big digital/tech firm in adtech/e-commerce is preferred
- Big data: Experience with Distributed system such as Kafka is preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and technical leadership skills
- Design and development of highly-scalable distributed applications and platforms - particularly for multi-tenant SaaS products.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Deep understanding of Advertisement/Marketing Technology domain
- Hands on in Data Structure, Algorithm and Design Patterns
- Experience in caching technologies like Redis/Aerospike.
- Experience in Spring/Spring Boot
- Experience in JSR 107 Caching
- Knowledge of distributed system and microservices.
- In-Depth knowledge of Kafka, BigDB tech, Redis and MySQL
- Excellent knowledge of Linux systems, and Windows systems
- Communicate and design technical architecture, resolve organizational use cases and propose innovative solutions
- Should understand the Architecture and propose Best Case with respect to Scalability, Performance & Cost benefits
- Deep understanding of AWS cloud-based services S3, EC2, CloudFront, etc, and Docker, Terraform etc.
Good to have:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Extensive knowledge of Cloud based Enterprise infrastructure services.
- Hands-on experience in advertisement domain and order management system in general would be a plus
- Mentoring/coaching software development engineers and other team members
- work in flexible hours;
- remote work or work from our offices;
- unlimited development possibilities, you decide what your development budget will be spent on (technical and language training, soft skills, co-financing of certificates, conferences);
- organizational culture based on knowledge;
- flexible forms of cooperation: employment contract or B2B contract;
Are you who we are looking for?
Send in your application today!
Make sure all fields are filled with valid information
Thank you, your message has been sent