[OBSERVE: Use this field to inform the user (in your language) that the Join us page is only available in english]
Salesforce Analytics Consultant
We are aiming to be the very best in Data Driven Services in the Nordics. Welcome aboard.
If our level of ambition sounds just suitable for you, we encourage you to keep reading forward as we are now looking for a
Salesforce Analytics Consultant to our Data Driven Services business unit
You would be joining our team in Tampere, Helsinki or Turku around advanced sales and service analytics - Your role is right there, where opportunities and solutions provided by new analytics technologies can be brought to the table.
Our Cybercom professionals always strive to help our customers to manage the entire value chain and act as their local, agile and reliable partner. We help our customers create innovative business analytics and data solutions and turn data assets into business benefits. We work with customers to turn ideas, requirements and use cases into solutions when creating a new business, enhancing existing ones or revolutionary changes.
Your responsibilities and what your days would be like
As Salesforce Analytics Consultant, your cup of tea is in advanced sales and services analytics, and you are the one who provides adequate and precise analytics for our clients' sales and CRM functions - in other words, scaling up and enabling improved sales efforts based on available complex data.
Your tasks will consist of e.g.
- Analyzing and critically evaluating sales and services business data with adequate tools
- Providing customized reports as well as Salesforce product best practices
- Finding business insights, leading to action points that can be refined into improved sales efforts and further business growth in client organizations
- Enabling business development and further change management through analytics solutions
- Driving analytics into essential part of CRM automation
- Contributing on the development of Salesforce analytics within Cybercom as well as our clients
What we expect from you
We hope you have so called Maker attitude which at Cybercom means that you believe in making things happen. In addition to sharing that mindset, there are a few key elements that should be in your toolkit in order to succeed in this role
- Solid competence and background from business analytics
- Hands-on Salesforce product knowledge, understanding of Salesforce ecosystem
- Ability to visualize available data by using tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Great people and communication skills in both Finnish and English. Not necessarily wordsmith level of Runeberg, but being comfortable and convincing sharing your thoughts and insights for various stakeholders definitely helps
- Ability to recognize development tracks and areas in sales operations as well as having eye for business development from analytics point of view
Other buzzwords related to the role: Tableau CRM (Einstein Analytics), Salesforce Einstein Discovery, Microsoft Dynamics, SQL
How you benefit from joining us?
Cybercom offers you a great opportunity to succeed in Data Driven Services as well as boost your career with us.
In the Nordic countries, we are one of the leading provider of data and analytics solutions. We have effective, broad strategic cooperation with major players in the market such as Tableau, Microsoft, e.g. PowerBI and Azure, Snowflake and AWS.
We offer you the work environment with knowledgeable, relaxed and genuinely nice colleagues, flexible remote working options, offices in the heart of Helsinki, Tampere and Turku and extensive employee benefits.
Cybercom's culture offers a great opportunity to develop and educate yourself, giving you a wide range of opportunities for professional development. We believe in continuous learning and driver's seat mentality - you are in charge of your own personal development, we provide you the tools and environment.
Did we catch your interest?
In case you recognized that this could the kind of role you'd enjoy, let us hear about you more by sending an application. If you want to ask more about this job opportunity, our Talent Acquisition Specialist Topias Niinivaara will help you out, you can find the contact information from our career site.
Did you notice? Cybercom and Knowit join forces and create a Nordic powerhouse for the digital solutions of the future. Soon, we will be Knowit. Read more about our new sustainable future from the release!
Are you who we are looking for?
Send in your application today!
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Make sure all fields are filled with valid information
Thank you, your message has been sent