[OBSERVE: Use this field to inform the user (in your language) that the Join us page is only available in english]
Senior Tableau Consultant
We are aiming to be the very best in Data Driven Services in the Nordics. Welcome aboard.
If our level of ambition sounds just suitable for you, we encourage you to keep reading forward as we are now looking for a
Senior Tableau Consultant to our Data Driven Services business unit
You would be joining our team in Tampere, Helsinki or Turku - Your role is right there at the customer interface, where added value is brought to the table through advanced business analytics and data visualization. Bring in and enhance your profession to the top level in Nordics with expert colleagues. Cybercom is highest tier partner of Tableau.
Your responsibilities and what your days would be like
Instead of providing short-term wins, we at Cybercom rather strive to be our clients' trusted partner, guiding their way through data-driven cultural changes and creating intelligent solutions to answer their operational and business questions.
As Senior Tableau Consultant you are the one who transforms information into insights that drive business value for our client organizations. You are in a key role when critically analyzing business data and recognizing business needs, quite often from outside the box perspective as well as eagerly improving data-driven culture for wider use of data for all.
You tasks will consist of e.g.
- Acting as a forerunner within Tableau competence area in our community
- Helping our client organizations to see and understand their data through the means of business analytics and visualization by Tableau
- Finding the most suitable business analytics solutions for different business needs by consulting, challenging and asking the right questions as your role wouldn't be just receiving solution assignments from the clients - you rather help to create and identify them
- Implement analytics platforms and support data-driven culture change in organizations
- Identifying possible bottlenecks and challenges that prevent data-driven culture to function
- Enabling analytical best practices that help data-driven decision making
What we expect from you
We hope you have so called Maker attitude which at Cybercom means that you believe in making things happen. In addition to sharing that mindset, there are a few key elements that should be in your toolkit in order to succeed in this role
- Solid competence and background from business analytics and ability to visualize data
- Knowing your way around Tableau which for us means ability to drive new opportunities and best practices within both client organizations as well as our own community
- Ability to think outside the box and recognize critical business needs
- Competence and solid understanding of different data sources such as ERPs, CRMs, data warehouses and databases
- Great people and communication skills in both Finnish and English. Not necessarily wordsmith level of Runeberg, but being comfortable and convincing sharing your thoughts and insights for various stakeholders definitely helps
- Natural willingness to work at the customer interface
- Built-in motivation to become one of the very best analytics experts in the field - in case you're not already one
- Willingness to participate designing trainings and holding them is seen as an asset
Other buzzwords related to the role: Power Apps, Alteryx, Qlik, Snowflake, Looker, Thoughtspot, SQL, Python
How you benefit from joining us?
Cybercom offers you a great opportunity to succeed in Data Driven Services as well as boost your career with us, as our teams and experts are some of the very best in the field out there.
In the Nordic countries, we are one of the leading providers of data and analytics solutions. We have effective, broad strategic cooperation with major players in the market such as Tableau, Microsoft, e.g. PowerBI and Azure, Snowflake and AWS.
We offer you the work environment with knowledgeable, relaxed and genuinely nice colleagues, flexible remote working options, offices in the heart of Helsinki, Tampere and Turku and extensive employee benefits.
Cybercom's culture offers a great opportunity to develop and educate yourself, giving you a wide range of opportunities for professional development. We believe in continuous learning and driver's seat mentality - you are in charge of your own personal development, we provide you the tools and environment.
Did we catch your interest?
In case you recognized that this could the kind of role you'd enjoy, let us hear about you more by sending an application. If you want to ask more about this job opportunity, our Talent Acquisition Specialist Topias Niinivaara will help you out, you can find the contact information from our career site.
Did you notice? Cybercom and Knowit join forces and create a Nordic powerhouse for the digital solutions of the future. Soon, we will be Knowit. Read more about our new sustainable future from the release!
Are you who we are looking for?
Send in your application today!
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Make sure all fields are filled with valid information
Thank you, your message has been sent