[OBSERVE: Use this field to inform the user (in your language) that the Join us page is only available in english]
Software Developer within Telecom Gothenburg
Come and join our team of talented colleagues.
You will be part of an agile team, sharing ideas and brainstorming with your colleagues. You will work towards various goals heavily weighted in problem solving and be active in knowledge sharing and contributing towards innovation creation. Using your initiative, you and your colleagues will challenge unclear requirements and break down tasks prior to implementation and delivery.
To be successful in this role:
- We presume you thrive in an environment where you get to sett your problem-solving skills to use, and to continuously learn and discover new ways of working.
- We are looking for a talented person that previously been working in structured development environments; and with at least 3 years’ experience working within the telecom industry or in similar areas.
- You must have experience with C or C++ in embedded systems and Linux or an equivalent RTOS.
- Have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Elector, development (or equivalent experience) to join our team.
- Excellent communication skills in English is highly valued.
- Experience scripting in Python.
- Experience working in a telecom domain and unit testing.
- Comfortable working in an agile environment and with Git.
- Swedish language is desirable but not essential.
- Experience working in Sweden or Europe is a plus.
Why work at Knowit?
With Knowit, you get space to grow! We’ll give you challenging tasks, positive leaders who listen, and above all, the opportunity to meet like-minded peers. As a consultant at Knowit Connectivity, we believe that working with our clients will provide you the opportunity to grow in your role, all while having fun!
Knowit’s corporate culture is based on fundamental values regarding a sustainable society and is supported in agreement between our responsible managers and employees – and built on openness, honesty, and respect for the value and dignity of each individual.
Knowit Connectivity Gothenburg is an IT consulting company enabling companies and organizations to benefit from the opportunities of the connected world and to enhance their competitiveness. Combining technical edge and strong business insight, we provide innovative and sustainable solutions.
You can apply for this position through our website or with your LinkedIn profile.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Eleonora, at Eleonora.Minou@knowit.se.
Are you who we are looking for?
Send in your application today!
Make sure all fields are filled with valid information
Thank you, your message has been sent