[OBSERVE: Use this field to inform the user (in your language) that the Join us page is only available in english]
We at Knowit have the top class knowledge and expertise in Cloud Services, Data Science, Software Development, Innovation, Service Design and Enterprise Architecture. On top of this knowledge we are growing our Data Driven Services -team by recruiting Data Engineers to join our Maker team.
Data Driven Services work as an umbrella bringing together the data related work we do here at Knowit. Knowit’s Data Driven Services -team helps our customers to harness the power of data to support and develop business.
As an experienced Data Engineer in our team you are the one to discover opportunities for data acquisition, enabling it as well as making the further usage of data smooth and efficient. We are also currently in the situation, in which you have also great opportunity to develop our data and digital transformation business operations with us.
Your tasks as Data Engineer will consists of for instance
- Building infrastructure to support efficient data operations
- Discover opportunities for data acquisition
- Develop processes for data modeling, mining and production
- System integration
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Structuring raw, unprocessed data for further digestion
- Optimize performance of the data pipelines
We hope that your toolbox includes some of the following skills. Not necessarily all but if you are familiar with few of them, you might be the Maker we are looking for.
- Data pipelines
- Data quality, security and privacy
- Data architecture
- Data storage (warehouse, lakes etc.)
- Database design
- Data governance
- Preferably you know also cloud technologies (AWS/Azure) and programming languages such as Python or Java can be found from your stack.
- Communication skills on both English and Finnish
Other buzzwords related to your role as Data Engineer: SQL, MongoDB, Snowflake, Databricks, ELT, Spark, Storm, Neo4j, Hadoop, Big Data, System Engineering.
In case you recognized this could be your opportunity don’t hesitate to apply! Send your application through our career site and in case you come up with any questions regarding the role, you can contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Sofia Hirvonen, whose contact information can be found from our career site.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Are you who we are looking for?
Send in your application today!
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Make sure all fields are filled with valid information
Thank you, your message has been sent