[OBSERVE: Use this field to inform the user (in your language) that the Join us page is only available in english]
How we create tomorrow's business
At Cybercom, we have identified that we have a unique opportunity to use our expertise within connectivity, innovation, and sustainability to provide our clients and the wider society with solutions to the global challenges of our time – while also creating business opportunities for ourselves.
By nudging our clients towards a better tomorrow, we can increase our handprint and have a significant positive impact on global sustainability. This is why we have integrated sustainability and climate action into our values, vision, strategy and value proposition.
Cybercom’s vision is to make a sustainable tomorrow and be our clients’ most trusted business partner in the connected world. Our definition om making a sustainable tomorrow means enabling a future where our society is aligned with the UN Sustainable Development Goals and the 1.5°C climate ambition. Cybercom has positioned itself as an agent of change and a provider of solutions. We shall transform into the leading solutions consultancy within Connectivity, Sustainability and Innovation.
- 80 percent of our business shall contribute toward sustainability by 2022, contributing to the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals (the SDGs). This is measured by coding in our customer relationship management (CRM) system (Currently 73 percent).
- 4 percent of new closed deals are solutions to proactively identified sustainability challenges by 2022 (new target, baseline will be set during 2021).
- Increase client satisfaction, as measured in our satisfaction survey (corporate and account).
- We are continuously aligning our value propositions and solutions portfolio with the Paris Climate Agreement and Agenda 2030 for Sustainable Development (the UN Sustainable Development Goals).
- We try to nudge our clients from best practice to next practice, towards transformation enabled by digital technology, addressing societal needs rather than just upgrading existing products.
- We encourage our clients to move towards service-based and circular business models, with higher efficiency and minimal emissions.
- We are exploring qualitative and quantitative assessments of the climate impact from our client assignments in close collaboration with the Mission Innovation Net-Zero Compatible Innovations Initiative.
To rapidly build on and further strengthen Cybercom’s ability to deliver positive sustainability impact from our assignments while increasing revenue, competitiveness and growth, a temporary Task Force was established during 2020 with three objectives:
- Accelerate the capacity to sell and deliver solutions with positive sustainability impact. A new metric was introduced to our CRM system to enable us to track and accelerate the number of client dialogues with a focus on solving our client’s sustainability challenges, continuously learning from our experiences, and sharing best practices. Our current offering portfolio was assessed from an impact perspective and we started to develop a new Sustainable Application Management offering. During 2021, we will continue to develop our offering portfolio, aligning it with the 1.5°C climate ambition.
- Establish Cybercom as a thought leader within digital sustainability. Quarterly white papers were produced during 2020, paving the way for the development of our offering. Among them was our guide on how to integrate climate action into digital transformation strategies and the Regenerative Lifestyles Initiative, which explores what a Half- Earth lifestyle could look like and how to enable it with technology.
- Invest in flagship initiatives with significant sustainability impact. By investing in scalable assignments with significant impact on global sustainability we accelerate experience and build competence, leading to increased trust from our and the scientific community.
Head of Sustainable Strategy & Business Development
Make sure all fields are filled with valid information
Thank you, your message has been sent