[OBSERVE: Use this field to inform the user (in your language) that the Join us page is only available in english]
SignPort – independent signature service
Cybercom SignPort is a reliable and complete digital signature service The e-signature service is ideal for use within the Swedish public sector and by large companies with external and internal signature requirements.
Cybercom’s SignPort e-signature service is the solution designed for government agencies, regions, local authorities and other organisations offering e-services that allow e-signing of documents. SignPort is an independent digital signature service based on the DIGG framework, and Cybercom is one of three approved providers.
A complete digital signature service
Things are moving fast in the world of digital security, which makes a standardised service for how documents should be signed a smart choice. When e-signatures are created with SignPort, handling is easier for both the agency and the user because the e-signatures are independent of the technology on which the eID is based.
The signature service has a clear and simple API connection for e-services and enables digital signing of both XML documents and PDFs. The signature service operates in connection with Cybercom’s e-ID service and all other e-ID services that comply with the DIGG technical framework. Information about the document signed never leaves the client’s domain, regardless of whether it was signed by an internal or external user.
- Standardised – SignPort is based on the EU standard, making it easy to connect new services or further develop existing ones.
- Full coverage - For both internal and external document management.
- Uniform - All documents are signed the same way, regardless of the eID service used, and generate the same type of signatures.
- Clear - Physical display of electronic signature on the document.
- User friendly - Offers a simple, linear process to the user, whose experience of the digital flow in the service is never interrupted.
- High level of privacy - The information about the document signed never leaves the client’s domain.
- Future-proof - Generates signed documents that can be validated, sent and filed long into the future.
- Service-independent - Works regardless of the valid eID service at the base, whether national or international, thanks to standardisation.
- Supplier-independent - The client retains the services and documents as self-contained files.
Approved by DIGG and the Swedish Legal, Financial and Administrative Services Agency
The Swedish Agency for Digital Government (DIGG) has developed a standard for digital signatures specifically for the Swedish public sector. Cybercom based SignPort on DIGG’s technical frameworks for e-signature services and SignPort has been approved by DIGG and the Swedish Legal, Financial and Administrative Services Agency after practical testing. SignPort has been in production since 2016 and is used by numerous organisations, including several major Swedish government agencies. SignPort can be ordered under the Legal Financial and Administrative Service Agency’s Framework Agreement, Software and Services - Software Solutions.
Leverage Cybercom’s experience and expertise
Cybercom is committed to ensuring that the client’s e-signature functionality is a future-proof delivery. We are therefore involved in the joint development of the technical framework and continuously update the e-signature service. When Cybercom is your provider, you benefit from our long-term experience and expertise within national eID and Identity & Access Management (IAM). We have been supporting our clients and adding new best practices, technologies and business models on an ongoing basis for more than 20 years.